The StarJam Charitable Trust is committed to protecting your right to privacy. Our team are authorised to access personal information based only on their need to deal with the information for the reason(s) for which it was obtained. Your personal information is collected and stored with safeguards appropriate to its sensitivity to ensure that the information is not disclosed or shared more widely than is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was gathered. We only collect and use your personal information with your knowledge and consent and limit the purposes to the following:
Collection of Personal Information
The purpose for collecting personal information about supporters, event participants and sponsors is to:
- thank them for their financial support;
- maintain financial and tax records as required by law;
- send out charitable donation receipts;
- establish and maintain harmonious donor relationships;
- keep them informed about StarJam’s activities, programmes, services, special events and opportunities to volunteer or to give;
- respond to a request made by a lawful authority or for other purposes required by law.
Jammers and Families
The purpose of collecting personal information about Jammers and their family members is to:
- register Jammers for their workshop
- meet Jammer’s special requirements, if needed;
- keep Jammers and families informed about StarJam’s activities, programmes, services, special events and opportunities to give
The identity of anyone who contacts us through this website is kept confidential to the StarJam Charitable Trust.
We do not rent, sell or trade our mailing lists.
If you do not wish us to collect, use or disclose your personal information in the manner set out in this Policy, or for further information, please contact:
The StarJam Charitable Trust
PO Box 10042 Dominion Rd Auckland 1446
Phone: 09 300 6257
A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer and is recognised by our server when you visit our sites. A cookie does not provide us with any personally identifiable information. It does provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use (e.g. Mac or Windows), the browser that you use (e.g. Microsoft Explorer or Netscape) and what domain you are accessing our sites from.
- Track traffic patterns to our site.
- Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown.
- Allow you to enter certain site member services without having to log in each time you visit.
Our Advertisers and Business Partners
Opting In and Opting Out
You may withdraw your permission to collect, use and disclose your personal information at any time, subject to legal and contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. If at any time, you would like to correct the personal information we have about you, you can let us know by contacting us at the email or postal address listed above.