Jump Jam 4 StarJam
Join us and Jump Jam 4 StarJam!
Jump Jam 4 StarJam is a national initiative between StarJam and Jump Jam aerobic programme, designed to support young people with disabilities, while promoting health, wellness and inclusiveness within our school communities. This fundraising event is open to any New Zealand school registered in the Jump Jam programme. All funds raised support StarJam’s programmes throughout New Zealand to support young people living with disabilities.
Thanks to the previous supporters of Jump Jam 4 Star Jam, we have increased the number of:
- Weekly workshops from 30 to 38
- Jammers in weekly workshops from 300 to 450 nationwide
- Community members who have seen our young people – showing the world “what we can do NOT what we can’t”
We still have Jammers on the waiting list and need your help to open more workshops and we would love to have you support us again.
Our next Jump Jam 4 StarJam event will take place in August 2018!
Why should your school get involved with Jump Jam 4 StarJam?
- It’s easy! All your students need to do is participate in their regular Jump Jam session and bring along a $2 donation in exchange for a silicone wristband.
- We will provide all the supporting material including a letter to go home to parents about the event.
- Help your students gain a better understanding of diversity especially those who live with a disability.
- Your help or donation will enable us to empower more young people by opening more weekly musical workshops.
- Your school could win some great prizes (more details about this once you sign up).
Simply hold your Jump Jam session for StarJam and every pupil who supports StarJam with their donation will receive a wristband.
Maungatapu Primary School won 1st Prize (Teac SR80i-Red Radio with iPod Dock & USB System) for BEST VIDEO 2015. Congratulations!
All participating schools must read and understand the following Terms and Conditions.
Our next Jump Jam 4 StarJam event will take place in August 2018! For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 09 300 6257.